Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference?
We are an ambitious Digital Marketing Agency looking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist in our team of Digital Super-Heroes.
This will be a 360 role involving operational involvement, paid media channels, account management, tracking, reporting and content.
The Specialist will:
- Create 360° Marketing Strategies
- Own the Paid Media Strategy for our clients
- Analyze Data & Identify flaws and opportunities
- Manage the relationships with Clients and Stakeholders
- Setup tracking across all traffic sources and ensure deep data analysis
We seek someone who has excellent experience covering both direct customer-facing interaction and technical performance implementation and optimization.
- You have at least 3-5 years+ of experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record with Paid Media Channel (Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Native Platforms)
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Data Studio
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to create clear presentations and Powerpoints
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other Online Paid Media platforms
- Expertise in analyzing data and coming with data-driven insights/decision making
- Fluency with Spreadsheets, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Problem-solving and resourceful attitude
- Fluency in English (at least C1 Level)
- Comfortable in a client-facing role
- Excellent attention to detail and a structured approach to work
- Ownership: you treat our clients’ businesses as if they were our own
- Proactivity and Charismatic Approach
- Ability to remain calm and composed whilst multi-taking and/or under pressure
- Excellent communication manner and a genuine enjoyment in helping and supporting people
- Ability to prioritise a variety of tasks, projects and responsibilities
- A positive, can-do attitude, with the confidence to ask questions and question the status quo
We take care of our team like a family. We have strong core values which the team unites behind, but we value diversity.
Here are some of the benefits we offer to our team:
- Remote working with genuine consideration for flexible working hours
- Competitive Compensation
- The chance to measure your skills in a young and dynamic environment
- Training budget for professional development
- Excellent progression in role and responsibility
If you are a good fit for this role, we are looking forward to connecting with you!
Please share your CV in English.