Are you an expert in Online Marketing?
Looking for a challenge to make a real impact?
We are an ambitious digital marketing agency and are looking for a Project/Account Manager in our digital superhero team.
We are looking for resources that can manage business relationships with our clients and their stakeholders from both strategic etc. operational perspectives.
The resource will manage a 360-degree customer relationship
Specifically, the resource will be responsible for:
- Creating 360° Marketing Strategies
- Managing the customer relationship
- Monitoring performance
- Analyze data and identify problems and opportunities
- Managing Stakeholder Relations
We seek individuals with at least 3 years’ experience in customer interaction roles.
The ideal figure has:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience with digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads and TikTok Ads)
- Knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactivity and Leardeship
- Ability to create clear presentations and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Expertise with Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other online paid media platforms
- Expertise in data analysis and gaining insights/data-driven decision making
- Knowledge of spreadsheets, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Proactive and enterprising attitude
- Knowledge of the Italian language (at least C1)
- Knowledge of the English language (at least level B2)
- You are comfortable in a customer-facing role
- You have excellent attention to detail and structured approach to work
- Ownership: you treat our clients’ businesses as if they were your own
- Proactivity and charismatic approach
- Ability to remain calm and composed even under pressure
- Communication and passion
- Ability to prioritize tasks, projects, and responsibilities
- A positive, can-do attitude with the confidence to ask questions and question the status quo
We take care of our team as a family. We have strong core values behind which the team unites, but we value diversity.
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with actual experience and excellent growth opportunities.
Here are some of the benefits we offer our team:
- Genuine consideration for flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to measure skills in a young and dynamic environment
- Training budget for professional development
- Excellent opportunities for role progression and responsibility
If you are a good fit for this role, we look forward to connecting with you