Background & Goals
The Customer is a brand that has been operating in the Thermo-Hydraulic sector for many years.
Before the start of the collaboration with WebGas, the brand invested a small part of its marketing budget in Awareness, Brand Protection and Shopping campaigns in Pay per Click. Especially the latter did not guarantee Satisfactory Returns for the customer.
The objectives to be achieved in the first period of collaboration were defined together and can be summarized in:
- Increase in Conversions and Returns from Shopping Campaigns
- Reduction and Stabilization of the Cost for the purchase of Shopping Campaigns.
- Increased Return on Investment
Strategy and Actions
Initially WebGas proposed an action plan to the customer, including initial setup activities and continuous optimization actions for the tracking and improvement part of the campaigns. Some of the key activities identified are:
- Measurement Strategy and Data Analysis
- Construction of the Data Driven Attribution Model
- Tracking Technical Optimizations
Segmentation and Sculpting Shopping Campaigns
- Reduction and Stabilization of CPA Shopping
- Interactive and Integrative Dashboard for data visualization