Background & Goals
The client is a brand that operates in the furniture industry, particularly in the home & garden sector and in the sale of Poufs, Sacco Armchairs, and Sofas for both indoor and outdoor use in homes or businesses.
In Italy, the brand stands out as a manufacturer rather than a retailer. Moreover, these are 100% Made In Italy products made and shipped directly from the brand.
In line with business growth, the client’s goal was to increase the revenue generated by the website while maintaining an acceptable ACOS, generating returns for the entrepreneur.
Strategy and Actions
WebGas proposed an action plan to the client, including ongoing optimization activities for the tracking part and implementation and management of advertising campaigns on search engines and social netwoks.
Some key activity selected:
- Defining the Conversion Funnel;
- Technical setup of Campaigns on Meta Ads and Google Ads channels;
- Data Measurement and Analysis Strategy;
- Segmentation and Sculpting Google Ads Search and Perfomance Max Campaigns;
- Google CPA Reduction and Stabilization;
- Implementation and management of efficient Meta Ads campaigns;
- Scaling of Google Budget and Facebook Ads, maintaining acceptable ACOS;
- Creating an Interactive and Integrative dashboard for data visualization on Data studio;
- Realization of UGC content in partnership with partner agency;
- Tracking conversions on advertising and Analytics platforms.